CT imaging can detect lung cancer early when it’s most curable
More people die of lung cancer each year in the United States than any other type of cancer, yet when it’s caught early, there are more treatment options and much higher survival rates.
To promote early detection and save lives, Beaumont Health System now offers a $50 Lung Cancer Screening that uses low-dose computed tomography imaging, or CT, for earlier diagnosis of lung cancers. This screening will be offered at the three Beaumont hospitals in Royal Oak, Troy and Grosse Pointe.
- Beaumont’s Minority Outreach Program Offers Early-Detection Screenings for Hundreds
- Runner Competes in Marathon 3 Weeks After Robotic Prostate Surgery
- ‘Stars Guitars’ Auction and Concert Benefits Kids After Cancer
- Beaumont Seeking Volunteers for Colon Cancer Prevention Study
- Beaumont Leads National Trial Studying Shorter Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Beaumont is First in Southeast Michigan to Offer Molecular Imaging to Detect Breast Cancer
- Beaumont Unveils New Nanoknife Technology to Treat Cancer